Yesterday I woke up at 3 in the morning and travelled on a bus for 3hours. And then when I got to Brokke, they told us that Sesilåmi(the skiing competition) was cancelled. There was too much wind in the area.
So after...
- 3 months of exercising
- 10 hours of travels (to get there)
- getting up at 3am(-yes Im a sleepyhead!)
- and spending lots of money...
...I recieved my starting number, and then I traveled back home with the bus for another 3 hours. It was dissapointing and boring to go back.
But at the same time I was a little happy:
-I didn't really feel so well. My throat was sore and I had a runny nose, and I think I had a little fever as well. But I really wanted to go...and now it wasn't my fault that I didn't
-I got to spend more time with my family. I had fun playing with my niece all day yesterday! She is talking so much now:-)
So, I will have to try again another year. In the mean time Im going to put my starting number on the wall. It will remind me of how long I had to travel to get it.
1 kommentar:
Jeg har fått meg nettleseren Google Crome nå. Og da jeg gikk inn på bloggen din nå, så kjente den igjen at innlegget var skrevet på engelsk, så nettleseren spurte meg om jeg ville at den skulle oversette det til norsk. Det var ganske så vittig å lese oversettelsen! :P Tror aldri de smarte datafolkene kommer til å klare og lage et program som oversetter helt 100% riktig.
Legg inn en kommentar