fredag 26. februar 2010

Surprising winter in Bergen

This week it has been snowing almost everyday in Bergen. It's really weird though because they haven't had this much snow since 1918. There have been snow here for more than two months now. Last winter they told me that it was unusual when there was snow for 1,5 weeks! I have been enjoying it very much. I try to go skiing as much as possible. And when Im at school, and I look out at the nice weather, it's very tempting to leave and go skiing instead...But I have to study hard, because I will be taking a break next week. I have a friend that is studying at Svalbard(an Norwegian Island north of Norway). Im very exited to go there. I have heard that the nature is so pretty, and very special. They also have polar bears there. So that will be an adventure!!!



I hope you are enjoying the winter as much as I do!

3 kommentarer:

Johanne sa...

beklager å sei det, men eg begynne å bli lei av all snøen! Gi meg vår!!

irene sa...

Snø e konge, å Svalbardtur blir amazing!

Feed sa...

Åh, det hørtes fantastisk ut med Svalbardtur - kos deg <3