2009 started with Johanne and Torgeirs wedding on New Years Ewe last year!

Elisabet came to visit in Bergen, and stayed for a couple of days. We had dinner with some other people from our Kenya group. Here at an Ethiopian restaurant...

I went to NLA with lots of great people. One Saturday we decided to go ice-skating...

February...
I was participating at a camp in Førde for 5th to 7th graders. We were a group of students from Bergen that took the challenge to arrange everything. That was a great weekend with lots of great kids.

Marie, Beate and I took a mini-cruise to Denmark. Just for a day. Who doesn't spend 14 hours on a ship both ways to spend 9 hours in Hirtshals... That was a really long trip!!!! But we had a blast

March...
Trip home to my parents. Look how big Elise is getting:-)

Elisabeth and Bjørnar and the kids came to visit in Bergen.

My friend Anita got married!

Easter= sun + ski

And of course we celebrate that God died and rose again! :-)
April...
Trip to Oslo to visit Lene, Karen Elise and Marie

And a spontaneous trip to Trondheim... Breakfast with Ingjerd at her apartment.

May...
Euro vision. Norway wins with Alexander Rybakk

17th of May in Bergen for the first time

Lots of studying. 4 exams in 2 weeks

Moving back home... I didn't know were I would be the next year by then...

I got a nephew -Noah!

June...
Back to Clarksville for the summer!

Mammoth cave with the Rogers

I had lots of fun watching Emme, Erik and Jack

I went to see a lot of baseball and softball games

July...
4th of July and Wisconsin

Canoetrip

Nashville Zoo with the kids

I met old friends at First Baptist Church in Clarksville



Holiday world :-)

I had the best summer ever! It was such a blast to be back in Clarksville again. I sure miss you guys!
And then at the end of my stay I found out that I got into medical school in Bergen! I am still very happy and thankful...

UL with Elisabet...

August...
While I was gone, my little niece turned 1 year old!

At the end of the summer, I went on a hike with my friends Ingunn and Anne Berit. The weather was great. We had fun fishing, picking blueberries, playing games etc.

The Last night before I moved up to Bergen. My Dad and I spent a night in the mountains fishing. We got a lot of big fish! One of them was the biggest we have gotten there ever.

Back in Bergen. New roommate, Lene Sandvik:-)
It didn't take long before I had visitors in my new apartment. Jon and Magne came to visit, and so did Roald, Dorthea and Noah.

My dream is about to come true. I have started medical school. It will still take me a long time to finish. At least 6 years of school and then residency. But now Im on my way... :-) Someday I will be doctor Feed
My school:


September...
New friends


Susan from my TeFT group got married, so we had a group sleeping over at our place. It was so great seeing all of you again! Karibu tena...
October...
My first exam, Latin. The exam was not so hard.
Konferansen. A weekend with seminaries for christian medical student from all over Norway.


November...
Beate celebrated her 24th birthday and got a pig

Bonefire+Bergen = firemenn

Julemesse in Salem(a Christmas bazar in my congregation here in Bergen)

Thanksgiving 09

December...
Pretty light decorations in Bergen downtown

Making Christmascards with friends

I knitted 19pair baby socks for kids in Tanzania

Noah and Dorthea came to visit

Ingunn has moved to Stavanger. I went to see her before I went home to my parents.

We got a white Christmas this year, with lots of snow. It has also been very cold. Last night when I was driving it was -22C(-7,6F)...

Christmas with my family

2009 has been a great year. Spending time so many different places and with so many different people made it a very, very good year! I am just so thankful for everything. God has really blessed me!
"The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace."
Have a Happy and Peaceful New Year!
1 kommentar:
Kjekt med ein liten årskavalkade på bloggen her;) Et velsigna GODT nytt år t deg! Klem fra meg*
Legg inn en kommentar