

We were looking at pictures from Kenya, and treasuring all the happy memories.

Lene made chai... A special kind of tea with lots of milk and sugar added.


Pilau... A dish made with rice, peas, corn, onions, tomatoes and chicken boiled together with Pilau spice. It tasted real good, almost as in Kenya!!!
And the news are... On Friday they told me that I was selected for a team that will travel to Kenya and Tanzania for 4 weeks. It's an organization called CHIRSC that we will travel for. They are preaching the gospel and using sport to do so. So we will participate in their project :-) We are 2 girls and 2 boys on the team. I know Simon very well, because we went to Kenya together two years ago, and he was selected for the team as well! Jippi! Im very exited that I get to go back to Kenya! I better start practicing my swahili again...
Mungu akubariki!
5 kommentarer:
Grattiss Aud! Så kjekt å hørra at du fekk dra =)
Så gøy! Snakkes om litt :)
åååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååå!!! hehe.. no fikk æ lyst på sånn mat igjen:)
Kjære dåkk! så koslig d såg ut!
du e god, Aud:)
Wow! That is awesome news, Aud. We are so happy for you! :)
Å, eg og vil vera med. Kan eg krypa inn i kofferten? Så tar du jr i håndbagasjen?
Legg inn en kommentar