

I went shopping yesterday and got a big turkey.Today Anne and I made pumpkinpie...

We also carved the pumpkin and Im going to put a candle in it outside!


This is so much fun! We didn't taste the pie yet, but it smelled really really good, and it reminded me of thanskgiving in Wisconsin! :-) Im really looking forward to having my friends over on Thursday!
5 kommentarer:
hehehe tog en liden pause frå lesingå ja? ;) velfortjent!! :P
takk for någen supre daga, va kjempekjekkt å besøga deg!! :D:D
å lykke t me kalkunen!! klare d fint du!! ;) reina husmorå nå!
Aud, did you get to use the recipe for the pumpkin pie that we sent you? Everything looks good. Take lots of pictures of your feasr! See you soon in West Milwaukee.
Iwas looking at the recipe for pumkin pie but realised that we don't have pumpkinpie spice, so I had to look at another recipie to see what spice to put in it! But thank you so much! I think I might try to make the cranberries and banana bread later today!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Aud.
God Bless,
Ben
Happy Thanksgiving Ben!!! :-)
Legg inn en kommentar