onsdag 29. oktober 2008

some Bibleverses...

Leslie shared theese Bibleverses with me in a mail. So I thought I would post them here...Theese are some great verses.

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you - Matthew 7:7

...How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you." Isaiah 30:19

This is the assurance we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him" 1 John 5:14-15

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24

And call upon me in teh day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me. Psalm 50:15

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

Ingen kommentarer: