I got an email from the norwegians schools this weekend. I did not get into Medical school this year. Next on the list I had nursing. At first I thought that was a good idea to go to nursing school for a year, and then apply again.But that wont help me get into medical school. Well, to make a long story short. It looks like I will end up in Bergen this fall. Im not quite sure what I will be studying yet. I'll let you know soon!
But I still haven't heard anything from Denmark. I might still have a little chance to get into medical school there... Who knows?!? So please pray for me that I must make the right decisions... It's so hard to figure out what to do!
8 kommentarer:
Nei, det e ikkje akkurat lett det der... Eg skal be. Og viss du kjem til Bergen e du hjertelig velkommen på besøk i leiligheten min i st. olavs vei! :D
Og eg skal helse USA frå deg, ja! ;)
What plans does God have for you? When I read your blog I could not help but think of the passage..."Go and make disciples of all nations...". I thought, of course you did not get into Norwegian medical school silly! I'll keep you in our prayers! Love, Us
hvis danmark gjør sin livs største tabbe og ikke lætt dæ kom inn i år, e trondheim en myy trivliger by enn bergen :) Finar vær, mang flere studenta og et godt, kristent miljø:D
;)
I'm surprised that you didn't notice at 1st glance that God has other plans for you.Wait & see. In the mean time, you are in our prayers.
Audie~ Hey, I am so sorry to hear that you didn't get into medical school but do rest in the Lord and know that He has you in the palm of your hands and that He has such an awesome plan for you and your life. Know that I"m praying for you. I miss you my friend!! Love ya
Aud
This is why our ancestors emigrated from Norway to America - opportunity! Someone in the 1800's told them they could not do something.
By the way, we have a fine Medical School at the University of Wisconsin and you have already been introduced to Bucky Badger and cheese curds so it would appear that God has already set that plan in motion:)
Don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do in life.
We'll keep praying for you Aud - there are lots of people who need you so don't lose confidence in your ability to achieve your dreams.
Give a hug to your new niece and celebrate the opportunity to grow in your faith.
Lots of Love from your fans at Lake Okauchee.
D e kje akkurat någe lett valg, men d komme t å ordna seg! plutselig vet du bare ke du ska gjer...d har kanskje kje dukka opp ennå, men d komme...;)
du kan klara alt du prøve på, for du har stå på viljen!!
gid, klem
Du e hvertfall HJERTELIG velkommen til Bergen, hvis det blir det!:) Ka sier du til en tur over vidden en helg?;)
Skal huske på deg. Husk at det fins en plan. Du kommer helt sikkert til å trives med det du bestemmer deg for:)
Legg inn en kommentar