fredag 15. februar 2008

Well, folks...!

Im back in Nairobi, but just for a little while. We came back this afternoon at 6, but are leaving again tomorrow at 7am. This time we are going to do something that Im really exited about... We are hiking Mount Kenya.... The tallest mountain in Kenya, and second tallest in Africa(I think...). If we reach the top we will be at an elevation of 4985meters. I don't know if we will be able to get all the way up. But it will be a nice trip....

I will put more pictures on here later, but I dont have the time tonight... I need to pack my bags for tomorrow. But I had to show you how brave I was last week. I held a really big snake!!! Isn't that cool?!?

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ska sei! Kå som he skjedd med deg? Du som hylte t å va livredd bare me såg ein någe som ligna på ein orm?! Hehe..du e tøff!! Go fjelltur:)

Leslie Rogers sa...

Emme, Erik, and Jack think that this picture is so cool! "I thought that Aud was afraid of snakes?" ... me too. Please don't bring your new friend home to TN! ha!

Love you - Leslie and Crew

Anonym sa...

That is one big snake Aud! Love, Brekk Hayward, from snowy Wisconsin!

Anonym sa...

hehe. sjefs slange. liga det. e godt du ikkje e redde for dei lengar. så kan me gå på fjelltura uden at du skrige så navla. hehe:-) du får kosa deg på turen opp te fjelle. litt høgare fjell enn i norge. men det e jo bare sjefs. go tur. og kosa deg. gla i deg.

Anonym sa...

wow you are more brave than me. I could never hold one on my own. I just hate the feeling when the snake moves around my neck. You really are brave.

Those pictures of mount Kenya are just lovely. And the biblewords are so nice. You are amazing. I love you sis.

Snekkerfrue sa...

Psycho! I går såg ein film som hette "snakes on a plane".. døds ekkel! Eg fatte kje at du klarte! hihi.. Men snaddar du e tøff! Eg hadde dødd bare me å sjå på den feide makken der!! *usj!*